Saturday, January 23, 2010

Music for Dark Erotic Stories

I've mentioned that when I write I listen to music. In an earlier post I put a sample playlist of songs that I listen to when I write stories that are erotic but not too dark. When I work on something a little edgier or darker, I like industrial, metal, house, or really anything with a bit of an edge. Here's a short playlist of songs (click on song titles) so that you can listen to them. These songs, and this type of music helped inspire me to write "Inside," the story about a sexy and dangerous vampire topper. Actually, now that I come to think of it, I listen to this kind of music pretty much most of the time.

Kinda' Nice, I like it by the Pretenders (you can listen to the whole song by googling it and clicking on the lala.com link)

To read the excerpt click here.

No comments: