Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Vacation Pics from New York


We stayed in a hotel near Central Park, here's a photo from our room.







Getting around New York City requires either walking, taking cabs ...or taking the subway. Last time I was in New York we walked 30 miles in about 4 days. Umm....I decided I liked riding in subways this year lol.





First stop was the Museum of Sex and one of the exhibits was on the sex lives of animals. I have to tell you I was pretty suprised at some of the stuff that goes on in the "wild" kingdom! lol. Omg.






This was a pic that I took of the window display at the museum. In case you can't read the text, it says "Female elephants have been observe masturbating one another with their trunks." Alright...so we know that some elephants are lesbians. Did YOU know that? I didn't know that.



Another exhibit focused on the "sex lives" of robots. It was a fascinating display of robots that this guy made and how he animated them. He'd go to flea markets, buy barbies, and other plastic dolls then burn their hair off and sculpt them to look like robots. It was pretty cool to see the end result!







This is MY kind of exercise equipment!...it has restraints so you can't escape until you've burnt enough calories. lol. Seriously, it's an S/M play device :)











I don't know what this outfit is but can I have it for Christmas??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG. I was just looking at your pictures and it makes me worried because I like the same stuff and think it runs in the family. I don't know about the outfit but the restraint thing looks like fun.... How come you didn't show me these pictures from your trip..... lol