Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I did it. Oh yes, I did..a guest blog for Adriana Kraft

Adriana Kraft is the pen name for a happily married pair of hopeless romantics who love to read and write hot sex about bi women and the loves in their lives. They also write in the m/f, lesbian, bisexual, menage and polyamory genres. Their novels and short stories have been published at Extasy Books, Whiskey Creek Press Torrid, Love You Divine and Torquere.

Adriana asked me to be a guest blogger this month and I happily obliged. I used the opportunity to take indecent liberties with classic book titles as part of my post. Such blasphemy! Actually I'm just kidding about the indecent part. I was just having a little fun. Check it out! The Invisible Man: Tales of Kinky Voyeur
While you're at it, take a look at all the sexy books Adriana's written!

No comments: