Sunday, June 29, 2008

While I'm on a roll....vampires, blood, etc...

I couldn't resist writing one more post about my birthday and a special gift that was given to me. Now this is really unusual of me because I HATE birthdays and even more, I don't like parties put together on my behalf. I don't mind a really small get together with friends, but that's about it. Just don't call it a party and I'm fine.

The other night I went out to a brewery/restaurant with some friends for my birthday...all of them, straight women, and my one lone gay guy friend, who brought his new boy toy, I mean boyfriend.

He's my partner in crime when I get a whim to go to fetish balls. I guess I shouldn't say "balls" because I've only been to one and well, to say balls and talk about a guy is kinda' weird huh? I believe the correct way to write that sentence would have been "..on a whim, I've dragged his ass with me to go to a fetish ball." Ok, so I'm getting all anal retentive now. Hmmm...anal...assplay...yeah....mmmmm

Umm, I'm trying to shake myself out going right into the gutter because I didn't intend to talk about THAT. So, we won't go there, although I kind of want to, lol. Anyway, since I'm on so focused this vampire writing thing, I couldn't pass up mentioning that my gay friend, bless his heart, sold his blood just to get me a present. How touching and romantic is that..even ironic? And to top it off, he knows what a computer geek I am and how much time I spend writing using my laptop that he bought me a wonderfully soft cushion to put my computer on while I write. Awww....and with his own blood. This just melts my cold vampire heart :) I'm really, really touched. So, the story I'm working on right now is for you, my sweet friend. You didn't have to do what you did.

The next fetish ball we go to, I'm buying you the whip of your choice as a special thank you...and I'll even let someone besides myself spank you! Hahaha. (I'm joking...I only tapped his hiney a couple of times).

No comments: