Thursday, March 6, 2008

Did you know.....

I was working on a bio for Sapphic Planet and was going to include this list but decided it was too longwinded of me. What better place to put it than here since I'd already written it? Let's see if you and I have anything in common :)

  1. My favorite food is Indian food.
  2. My favorite female musical entertainers are Goldfrapp, Missy Elliot, Fergie, Dixie Chicks, and Diana Krall.
  3. My favorite color is green.
  4. I love to play devil’s advocate during office debates.
  5. I have perfected the art of giving the appearance that I’m listening or paying attention when I’m really not.
  6. I stopped reading the newspaper and watching television after the last presidential election. Ok, I watch Ugly Betty and the L word but that’s it.
  7. I hate hot weather yet live in Arizona.
  8. I own more watches than I need.
  9. I wear a watch everyday but am late to nearly everything.
  10. I bring my laptop with me everywhere I go.
  11. I listen to music every single day and as much as possible.
  12. I stopped listening to the radio two years ago (since I got an ipod) and sometimes forget how to work the one I have in my car.
  13. I don’t have any tattoos but have 5 piercings in my ears, 3 on one side, 2 on the other.
  14. I still like to eat Frosted Flakes & Cap'n Crunch, sometimes at 3am in the morning when I can't sleep.
  15. I like to chew ice.
  16. People tell me I'm an extrovert even though I feel like an introvert. .
  17. I'm weird but find being weird is better than being normal because normal is boring.
  18. I borrowed the idea for this list from a friend.
  19. I like odd numbers, hence why this list ends with the #19

No comments: